We used to educate the ignorant.
But in today’s enlightened (i.e. benighted) age, up is down, black is white, etc. We now know that to educate the ignorant is to denigrate them. Now, we dumb down everyone else instead.
Many years ago, I spent some time in the Caribbean. I was fascinated by the dialect. If there aren’t words for nuanced ideas, there can be no nuanced conversation. Put another way, if “yay mon” means just about everything, it also doesn’t mean very much at all.
The current madness being exploited by cynical leftist politicians in the US is familiar. We have seen it before, in communist China between 1966 and 1976.
It is impossible to know how many people were murdered, but that hardly matters. The fact is that people were murdered and all of them were innocent.
There can be no negotiation or compromise with a nihilist movement such the current attack on History because nihilist movements have no limiting principles.
This will not end well for anyone. And especially not for people so easily manipulated, and so utterly dependent on the people and culture they purport to despise, as these:
Meanwhile in Seattle…
The Church has been in precipitous decline since Vatican II, and not just the Roman Catholic Church. Protestant denominations have in many cases accelerated past the Roman Church, if only because it takes a little longer to reverse several millennia of supposedly unchangeable doctrine.
Here is an example of how far the Church has declined. One can make a very sound theological argument that the Church is now largely (no pun intended) Satanic.
This is a photo of a communist demonstration against Trump in Philadelphia earlier today, from Twitter account of the Philadelphia Federation of Teachers Local 13. The people in the foreground left and right (it’s all left, really) purport to be clergy.
Larping is unsustainable. What is unsustainable, by definition, cannot be sustained. Therefore, what cannot be sustained will not be sustained. Put another way, it is destined to fail.
What prompted this is something I just heard on the police radio scanner in my small, mostly white– by which I mean intensely liberal– city. Two men were reported to be fighting in a city park. One threatened to kill the other with a firearm.
The dispatcher sent a female police officer to intervene.
To review: two men are fighting, one threatens to kill the other with a firearm, and a woman is sent to intervene.
Political correctness is fascinating in that its equalism can just as easily be used to oppose its goals as to support them. To say that it is important for women to be police officers because they are women is no different from saying that women should not be police officers because they are women. If one is going to use sex alone (or race, for that matter) to argue in favor of something, there is no moral difference from using that same standard to argue against it.
Women shouldn’t be police officers.
Why not? Because men and women are not the same. Even if it were true that women could do everything a man can do (and that is demonstrably false), the reverse is not true: a man cannot do everything a woman can do (and that is obvious to everyone).
Men can’t give birth. Men can’t nurse babies. So even if women could do male jobs as well as men, there would be no point in doing so because men can’t do female jobs. Men and women are not interchangeable
Everyone knows this. Anyone denying it is insane, and would have been openly ostracized for it when I was growing up.
And yet every advertisement, every movie, every TV show, every MSM outlet, every university, every multinational organization tries to convince white people to ignore fundamental differences between the sexes. Women are not “empowered” by being placed in male roles, they are being set up to fail in their most basic natural calling: to bear and nurture children. The effect of this is a lowered birth rate.
Political correctness is biological warfare.
- Confederate statues have in many cases stood uneventfully for over 100 years.
- No senator or congressman personally writes legislation, ever. Not once. No exceptions. Full stop.
- Law firms draft legislation on behalf of their clients and present the draft to lawmakers for passage. They use millions of dollars to get the lawmakers to enact legislation favorable to their clients.
- It is not only not against the law for foreign countries and entities to hire lobbyists law firms to advance their interests, it is business as usual.
- The US is 241 years old. Our legislative system was set up in a particular time and culture wherein it was unthinkable– it literally could not be imagined– that foreign entities could game the legislature to advance their interests, even when those interests were inimical to American interests.
- China is 5,000 years old, and plays a long game.
- Using fiat currency as the medium of exchange, the US has been trading US real estate to the Chinese in exchange for cheap consumer goods for more than a generation. Meanwhile, China has been taking delivery of record amounts of gold bullion.
- Chinese nationals have been buying up so much real estate on the west coast, that middle class Americans cannot afford to buy a home in west coast cities. These west coast cities are the port cities closest to China.
- Establishment members of the Uniparty, but especially Democrats, try to thwart American exports from those ports via environmental issues.
- All of a sudden, communist groups, Sorosian foundations, and politicians are all up in arms over Confederate statues.
- Foreign owned and/or globalist controlled mass media is in hysterics over “nazis.” [Reminder, World War 2 ended in 1945.]
The US and China have just started trade negotiations. President Trump rejects globalism, which has impoverished many Americans while enriching foreign countries and companies.
Consider the context and probable Chinese origin of the current domestic unrest.
This is an elaboration to a comment I made at Chateau Heartiste.
James Fields was lost and fleeing Antifa thugs who were chasing after him and attacking his car with bats and bricks. Photographic evidence is all over /pol/. No way was this “terrorism.”
[The notations on the photos are the work of anon at /pol/]
Until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt at a fair trial, Fields is presumed innocent. No doubt, he’s terrified.
If he was a terrorist acting with the specific intent to kill, he would not have backed up. On the contrary, he would have continued forward into the crowd. Hell, he also would have rented a large, heavy truck to inflict maximum casualties.
Take two minutes and write him a letter to let him know he’s not forgotten. I think he can beat the attempted murder charges with a decent lawyer. (Of course, the epic chimpout that would follow a not-guilty verdict is probably exactly what the left wants.)
Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail
160 Peregory Lane
Charlottesville, VA 22902
You can contribute to his canteen fund here: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=jail&relpage=4300