- Confederate statues have in many cases stood uneventfully for over 100 years.
- No senator or congressman personally writes legislation, ever. Not once. No exceptions. Full stop.
- Law firms draft legislation on behalf of their clients and present the draft to lawmakers for passage. They use millions of dollars to get the lawmakers to enact legislation favorable to their clients.
- It is not only not against the law for foreign countries and entities to hire lobbyists law firms to advance their interests, it is business as usual.
- The US is 241 years old. Our legislative system was set up in a particular time and culture wherein it was unthinkable– it literally could not be imagined– that foreign entities could game the legislature to advance their interests, even when those interests were inimical to American interests.
- China is 5,000 years old, and plays a long game.
- Using fiat currency as the medium of exchange, the US has been trading US real estate to the Chinese in exchange for cheap consumer goods for more than a generation. Meanwhile, China has been taking delivery of record amounts of gold bullion.
- Chinese nationals have been buying up so much real estate on the west coast, that middle class Americans cannot afford to buy a home in west coast cities. These west coast cities are the port cities closest to China.
- Establishment members of the Uniparty, but especially Democrats, try to thwart American exports from those ports via environmental issues.
- All of a sudden, communist groups, Sorosian foundations, and politicians are all up in arms over Confederate statues.
- Foreign owned and/or globalist controlled mass media is in hysterics over “nazis.” [Reminder, World War 2 ended in 1945.]
The US and China have just started trade negotiations. President Trump rejects globalism, which has impoverished many Americans while enriching foreign countries and companies.
Consider the context and probable Chinese origin of the current domestic unrest.