This is the best push back against the Globohomo narrative I have ever seen.
I commend it to everyone.
“The US has become a banana republic. The sooner we accept our nation’s demotion in designation, the fewer moral qualms we’ll feel about doing what needs to be done to aggressively sweep out the Globohomo Order for new MAGA blood.”
Statement of the year.
The corrupt and compromised FBI is filled fifth column to fifth column with Clinton lackeys and NeverTrumpers. I’m not exaggerating. Recent news has dropped that FBI agent Peter Strzok, while working in his capacity as the lead investigator in both the Clinton email case and the phony Russia collusion hysteria, had been sending rabidly anti-Trump text messages and pro-thecunt texts back and forth with his mistress Lisa Page, also a pro-Hillary Pussyhatter. Mueller silently demoted him months ago, but the news about the texts has just now trickled out because Mueller and his team sat on the info and stonewalled Congress about it.
Ingrained Clinton-Globohomo bias suffuses the Creep State Swamp, and the FBI arm of the beast is no exception to this rule. If anyone was under the impression that Trump would receive fair and impartial treatment from our nation’s decorated and entrusted law enforcers, I have one word…
View original post 494 more words
- Confederate statues have in many cases stood uneventfully for over 100 years.
- No senator or congressman personally writes legislation, ever. Not once. No exceptions. Full stop.
- Law firms draft legislation on behalf of their clients and present the draft to lawmakers for passage. They use millions of dollars to get the lawmakers to enact legislation favorable to their clients.
- It is not only not against the law for foreign countries and entities to hire lobbyists law firms to advance their interests, it is business as usual.
- The US is 241 years old. Our legislative system was set up in a particular time and culture wherein it was unthinkable– it literally could not be imagined– that foreign entities could game the legislature to advance their interests, even when those interests were inimical to American interests.
- China is 5,000 years old, and plays a long game.
- Using fiat currency as the medium of exchange, the US has been trading US real estate to the Chinese in exchange for cheap consumer goods for more than a generation. Meanwhile, China has been taking delivery of record amounts of gold bullion.
- Chinese nationals have been buying up so much real estate on the west coast, that middle class Americans cannot afford to buy a home in west coast cities. These west coast cities are the port cities closest to China.
- Establishment members of the Uniparty, but especially Democrats, try to thwart American exports from those ports via environmental issues.
- All of a sudden, communist groups, Sorosian foundations, and politicians are all up in arms over Confederate statues.
- Foreign owned and/or globalist controlled mass media is in hysterics over “nazis.” [Reminder, World War 2 ended in 1945.]
The US and China have just started trade negotiations. President Trump rejects globalism, which has impoverished many Americans while enriching foreign countries and companies.
Consider the context and probable Chinese origin of the current domestic unrest.
This is an elaboration to a comment I made at Chateau Heartiste.
James Fields was lost and fleeing Antifa thugs who were chasing after him and attacking his car with bats and bricks. Photographic evidence is all over /pol/. No way was this “terrorism.”
[The notations on the photos are the work of anon at /pol/]
Until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt at a fair trial, Fields is presumed innocent. No doubt, he’s terrified.
If he was a terrorist acting with the specific intent to kill, he would not have backed up. On the contrary, he would have continued forward into the crowd. Hell, he also would have rented a large, heavy truck to inflict maximum casualties.
Take two minutes and write him a letter to let him know he’s not forgotten. I think he can beat the attempted murder charges with a decent lawyer. (Of course, the epic chimpout that would follow a not-guilty verdict is probably exactly what the left wants.)
Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail
160 Peregory Lane
Charlottesville, VA 22902
You can contribute to his canteen fund here: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=jail&relpage=4300